10% OFF IN HALFORDS
Bikeability Voucher (the “Voucher”) in conjunction with Halfords Limited T/A Cycle Republic Terms & Conditions 1st December 2018 up to and including 31st July 2019] (the “Promotional Period”)
1. This Promotion (the “Promotion”) is organised and hosted by Halfords Limited trading as Cycle Republic
2. The Promotion is open to all Bikeability Participants.
3. By participating in the Promotion, the participant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the Promotion material.
4. Only one Voucher to be user per transaction.
5. The Voucher cannot not be used in conjunction with any other offer (including any sale or bundled product offer) or used with any Halfords Group colleague discounts, including family and friends discount.
6. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used wholly in accordance with current UK data protection legislation. In particular, personal data will be used solely to administer this competition and for no other purpose(s). Personal data provided will not be distributed or sold on to any third parties.
7. The Promotion is valid for purchases made instore only. The Promotion is not valid for purchases made online.
8. The Voucher must be redeemed instore only (including Halfords Retail and Cycle Republic) and not via Halfords.com or cyclerepublic.com.
9. The Voucher must be redeemed by 31 July 2019.
10. The Voucher may be redeemed against any bike or cycle accessory; cycling repair; or cycle service (“Redeemable Goods/Services”). Cycle technology (Go Pro; Cycle GPS; and Cycle Computers) are excluded from this Promotion. Servicing is subject to Halfords’ Service & Repair Terms & Conditions available on request in store.
11. Photocopies of the Voucher will not be accepted.
12. No cash alternative will be offered.
13. The Sponsor reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the Promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, participants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
14. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the ﬁnal determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not
affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
15. Halfords will not be liable for any loss of damages whatsoever caused by matters relating to the Promotion. Halfords cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by the participant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting the Redeemable Goods/Services.
16. For queries relating to this Promotion please contact our promotions team:
Promoter: Halfords Limited, Icknield Street Drive, Washford West, Redditch, Worcestershire, B98 0DE