£50 High Street Voucher
Bikeability Voucher (the “Voucher”) in conjunction with Bikeability Trust Terms & Conditions 14th November 2019 up to and including 31st December 2019] (the “Promotional Period”)
1. This Promotion (the “Promotion”) is organised and hosted by The Bikeability Trust.
2. The Promotion is open to all Bikeability Participants, Families, Teachers, Instructors.
3. By participating in the Promotion, the participant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the Promotion material.
4. Only one £50 voucher will be made available.
5. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used wholly in accordance with current UK data protection legislation. In particular, personal data will be used solely to administer this competition and for no other purpose(s). Personal data provided will not be distributed or sold on to any third parties.
6. No cash alternative will be offered.
7. The Sponsor reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the Promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, participants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
8. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the ﬁnal determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not
affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
9. The Bikeability Trust will not be liable for any loss of damages whatsoever caused by matters relating to the Promotion. The Bikeability Trust cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by the participant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting the Redeemable Goods/Services.
10. For queries relating to this Promotion please contact: email@example.com
Promoter: The Bikeability Trust, The Bikeability Trust, Salisbury House, Station Road, Cambridge, CB1 2L (bikeabilitytrust.org)