Competition time! Design your dream cycling jersey and win a Frog bike!
Throughout January we are running an exclusive competition with Frog Bikes – this is your chance to get creative by designing your dream cycling jersey, using one of our Tools for Schools fun activities. The lucky winner will win a brand new Frog bike of their choice, courtesy of Frog Bikes, as well as a fantastic Frog cycling jersey to complete the look.
You will be able to enter the challenge from 4 January until 29 January 2021 – the winner will be chosen by judges from the Bikeability Trust and Frog Bikes teams.
Just take a photo of your design or upload it to social media, making sure you tag both Frog Bikes and Bikeability Trust. Alternatively, email your entry to email@example.com. Please note: this challenge is for children to enter, but a parent/guardian must enter on behalf of a child.
Terms and Conditions The Promotion
1. This Promotion (the “Promotion”) is organised and hosted by Frog Bikes and The Bikeability Trust
2. The Promotion will run from 4 January 2021 up to and including 29 January 2021 (the “Promotional Period”)
3. The Promotion is open to all residents of England and Wales aged over 18 or with the consent of a parent or guardian aged over 18. Employees and Trustees of Frog Bikes and The Bikeability Trust are unable to enter the competition.
4. To enter, participants must submit at least one image of their completed jersey design, using the downloaded PDF from the Bikeability Trust website (https://bikeability.org.uk/download/3786). Entrants must upload their completed jersey design and tag at least one social channel of both Frog Bikes and the Bikeability Trust. Alternatively, entries can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit which include an identifiable person or persons have been taken with the permission of the person or persons pictured and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws.
6. The winning participant (“The Prize Winner”) will win a Frog bike of their choice and a Frog cycling jersey from the online range (“The Prize”)
7. The Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternative prize
8. The winning participant (“The Prize Winner”) will be chosen by a panel of both Frog Bikes and The Bikeability Trust employees. All qualifying entries will be judged on adherence to the Promotion challenge of a cycling jersey design, using the provided template, which is fun, creative and unique. Their decision is final.
9. The Prize Winner will be chosen and contacted via social media within 30 days of the closing date on 29 January 2021. The Prize Winner will then have 30 days to respond and claim their prize. The Prize Winner must consent that their details will be shared with Frog Bikes to arrange delivery of their chosen bicycle, via email. If there is no response after 30 days, a new Prize Winner will be chosen and contacted.
10. By submitting their entry to The Promotion, participants agree to grant Frog Bikes and The Bikeability Trust the right to free reproduction and exhibition of the entry in all media to promote Frog Bikes and the Bikeability Trust. The copyright of entry remains with the entrant.
11. Participants may be asked to take part in publicity activities, but their acceptance is not a requirement of the Promotion
12. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
For queries relating to this Promotion please contact: email@example.com
Promotors: Frog Bikes Ltd, Unit 7-9 Silwood Business Centre, Buckhurst Road, Ascot. SL5 7PW.
The Bikeability Trust, Salisbury House, Station Rd, Cambridge CB1 2LA.
Just For Fun Pack
Challenges, puzzles, poetry, games, maths and amazing facts – all with a cycling theme. Use at school or home, with family and friends or on your own.